terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

Jim Morrison's Drawing - from High School until his death

I've  seen some sketches of figures made by Jim on the book The Doors by The Doors and I've kept myself asking if Jim used to draw, as a hobby. So, yesterday, by the morning, I googled some words seeking for Jim's drawings and I've found a few things that I want to share with you...



On the site I've found it they said that the drawings were  "sketches of macabre figures that dealt with violence, pedophilia, sexually, etc". 

Then I've found it: The Jim Morrison Limited Edition Lithograph Sets and I keep myself asking about the authenticity of this material. I don't really know if we can trust on this, but it seems kinda... True. I don't really know what think about that, but I'll leave it for you to see:


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário